Project Management has been defined as
...the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently..."
This seems so straightforward! And at one level, it is. And at a deeper level, we all know how challenging it can be.
"There's nothing between people that isn't complicated"
So this interactive masterclass will focus on the soft-skills of project management.
As you'd expect of a masterclass, the exact content will be defined by contracting together with all participants who come along. However, you can expect to cover areas including:
- Expectation management - the 'why' of your project
- Getting the best from your team - understanding what makes them tick, their mindset (and how to shift to a more can-do attitude)
- Giving feedback in a way that really works
- How to lead from an intentional stance - so that everyone owns the project, not just the PM
- and more - whatever you bring as your challenges.
You'll be given a customised workbook packed with useful content, so all you need to bring is a pen, your questions, and an enquiring mind ready to explore, learn, share and have some fun. Not something that every project delivers!
If you are interested in more detail, please click this button.