Is your IT team as effective as it could be?
Are you 100% happy with your IT team performance?
Wouldn’t you like to find out what to do?
Good news !
Making Teams Work has built “The Team Fundamentals Profile Generator ™” that creates a report to tell you, amongst other things:
- Where your IT team is on the ‘Forming – Storming – Norming – Performing’ continuum
- How clear the team is on their goals and objectives
- How well the team understands their collective and individual roles
- How the team functions on a day-to-day basis
- About the inter-relationships within the team and beyond it
- What ideas the team has for improvements and capitalising on skills and successes.
Of course you can find this out yourself without a tool. If your team is 20 people, and you spend an hour with each person, that’s 10 hours. A long day. That you probably feel you ought to spend on the issues that confront us all as IT leaders. And then you have to summarise the data, create a document, etc etc. But will they give you the ‘warts-and-all’ comments? Maybe..
We’d like to help
So we are offering the first 10 requests free access to this tool (for an IT team of upto 30). Just complete your details below, and we will rush you an access code for you to send out to your team. Once they’ve replied* we will generate your own IT Team Fundamentals report and send it back to you. With only 50 simple questions, it’ll take your team less than 15 minutes to complete, and in two weeks you will have useful insights into what the team really thinks, and some ideas of where to adjust things. Without you having to spend hours finding out yourself !
But Wait ! That’s not all !
Based on nearly 20 years experience in the IT sector, I wrote a book last year on the 3 big challenges of IT teams. If you sign up today, we’ll give you a free download of an audio version of the book. You can get it in the Kindle store for a fiver, but why pay when you don’t have to?
Just complete the details below now.
We hate spam as much as you do, and will never share your details with anyone else. But we do need you to watch out for our message, which could end up in your junk or spam mailbox !!
* The IT Team Fundamentals report is completely and utterly anonymous. As a result, its impossible to ‘chase up’ non-respondents, so we will allow a two-week window for you to get your team to reply and then generate your report.