You may be a team of 2 or 20 people, at board or project level, looking to enhance communication, improve relationships, or reduce conflict so that you get better results .
You’ll be looking for a partner who has experience in leading teams as well as using the latest research and tools to provide interesting and stimulating workshops to give you teams that are achieving their potential, have reduced their stress and are having more fun doing what they do best.
Why would you choose to work together with me?
- Passion, Energy & Enthusiasm: We are dedicated to improving teams, of any size, anywhere.
- Aptitude with technology: with over 20 years experience in IT and technology, I really understand your challenges, the highs and lows that your work brings, whether you operate face-to-face or virtually.
- Skills and tools: from profiling tools to coaching 1:1 and in groups, applying NLP, Systems thinking and Appreciative Enquiry. I’ve also had great feedback from lecturing at Bristol University.
- Experience in teams: from working as a junior team member through to leading and managing world-wide, geographically distributed teams.
- Experience in market sectors: Private and Public, including IT, Health, Finance, Retail, Engineering, and Service industries.
Past clients include:
Intel UK, EE, EasyJet, Lloyds Banking group, Standard Life, Gregg Latchams, AWP, Bristol City Council, HFMA
Police forces: Avon & Somerset, Devon & Cornwall, Thames Valley, the ‘Met, Kent, Essex, West Mercia, Gloucestershire, PSNI, Garda, GMP, Cleveland, Durham, Hertfordshire, Derbyshire, South Wales, Northants
Get in touch
Either complete the form below....
(All the data you provide will only be used in order to contact you.)